Snoop Dogg’s son Cordell Broadus partnered with Gushcloud, a top influencer marketing agency in Asia, to bring the Champ Medici Lounge to Singapore.
Champ Medici is part of the Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT collection from Yuga Labs, and the Lounge event brings together crypto and Web3 investors, musicians, celebrities, and Web3 businesses for networking opportunities. The five-day event happened coincided with Token 2049 and F1 Singapore from September 28th to October 2nd.
The Champ Medici Lounge in Singapore consisted of:
- A private dinner hosted by tech entrepreneurs and Web2 and Web3 investors called Welcome to the Block (WTTB)
- International and local celebrities
- The Champ Medici x Dr Bombay Art Gallery & the Last Generation immersive experience
- A high rollers poker night
- A public exhibition showcasing Broadus’ and Snoop Dogg’s NFT art collections
- A sushi pop-up for crypto investors
- A Web3 panel and WTTB Fund Announcement where a partnership with Golden Equator Group was announced
- A 40-foot Champ Medici inflatable installation at Somerset Belt
Hip Hop icon Russell Simmons and DJ and NFT enthusiast Steve Aoki were invited to the event to discuss their journey from music to Web3 and some of their plans over the next 18 months. Broadus also mentioned how his father Snoop Dogg has been a pioneer in Web3 and said he was excited to continue bringing the Champ Medici Lounge to the world’s biggest events to educate people on Web3, NFTs, and crypto.
This is not the first event hosted by Broadus and Gushcloud. The duo worked together to bring the Champ Medici Lounge to Coachella in April and to NFT.NYC in June. But it is the first event hosted in Asia.
Some of the partners for the Champ Medici Lounge included Bytecity, Clay Nation, Bixin Ventures, BCA Gallery, and NewStyle Media Group (NSMG).
Snoop Dogg & Family Are Web3 Giants
It should come as no surprise that Broadus is all-in on Web3, NFTs, and crypto. After all, his father, the legendary West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg, is perhaps the most influential Web3 celebrity around. At Rarity Sniper, we’ve written dozens of articles about “The Doggfather” in Web3.
Listed below are just a few of the headlines about Snoop Dogg in Web3 this year:
- Snoop Dogg & Method Man Drop New NFT Single
- Eminem & Snoop Dogg to Perform ‘Otherside NFT’ Hit at VMAs
- Snoop Dogg Files “Uncle Snoop” Web3 Trademarks
- Snoop Dogg Announces a Bored Ape Pastry Shop
- Steve Aoki & Snoop Dogg Drop NFT Music Tracks
- Snoop Dogg & Gary Vee Buy Ownership in Big3 League
The list goes on and on….
Now that Broadus is also building in Web3 and hosting the Champ Medici Lounge to coincide with major events around the world, the father son duo is shaping up to be one of the most powerful Web3 teams around. At Rarity Sniper, we’ll be keeping our ears to the ground for news of the next Champ Medici Lounge event or perhaps a father-son collaboration in Web3.